Visit: British Council
A list of tongue twisters:
- Greek grapes, Greek grapes, Greek grapes
- If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- Toy phone, Toy phone, Toy phone...
- If you want to buy, buy, if you don't want to buy, bye bye!
- I can think of six thin things, but I can think of six thick things too.
- She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
- The blue bluebird blinks.
- Three free throws.
- Zebras zig and zebras zag.
- Red lorry, yellow lorry.
- Not these things here, but those things there.
- The big bug bit the little beetle, but the little beetle bit the big bug back.
- A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose.
- Red leather yellow leather.
- Quick kiss, quick kiss, quick kiss
- Fresh fried fish, fish fresh fried, fried fish fresh, fish fried fresh.
- Kitty caught the kitten in the kitchen.
- I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream...