Pàgines

dissabte, 17 de novembre del 2012

Three little pigs

Nice story to watch and then act with little kids.


Vocabulary:

Building materials:                    Animals:
- straw                                    - pig
- sticks                                    - wolf
- stone

Story:

Parts to be told by the kids:

PIGS (singing): Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf?
                       Big, bad wolf? Big, bad wolf?
                       Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf?
                       Tra-la-la-la-la

(knock, knock)

PIGS:              Who's there?

WOLF:            I'm a poor little sheep with no place to sleep. 
                      Please open the door and let me in.

PIGS:             Not by the hair of our chinny-chin-chin. 
                      You can't fool us with that old sheep skin!

WOLF:            I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada